Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Illustration for IBM/Tivoli
I've decided to create an "illustration blog" as another way to display some of my work and keep those interested up to date on what's going on with me, illustration-wise.

As a brief background, I've been a freelance illustrator since 1993. My work has appeared in Billboard Magazine, Consumer Reports, Esquire, Family Circle, Field & Stream, Forbes, Men's Health, New York Times, Outdoor Life, Outside Magazine, Rolling Stone, Wall Street Journal, and dozens of others. My advertising illustration work has included clients such as AMC TV, AT&T, Hershey's, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Microsoft, Sprint, Volkswagen and XM Satellite Radio.
I live in the Pacific Northwest with my wife and two daughters.

I'll be posting samples of my work and project updates from time to time.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment